This Policy applies to information we collect or receive:
- (a) On our Platform;
- (b) Via e-mail and other electronic communication between you and us; or
- (c) When you use the Services.
This Policy does not apply to information collected by:
- (a) us in physical form and not in a computer resource; or
- (b) any third party, including through any website, application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from our Platform.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information collected, stored and handled by us and how we will treat it. By accessing our Platform, and/or by using the Services, you agree to and accept the practices described in this Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, please do not access the Platform and/or Services. You agree that the Information (defined below) provided to us by you has been received or collected by lawful means with your consent and does not constitute a violation of data protection laws of India. You agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely liable if you violate any provision or term of this Policy. We, our employees, agents, directors, partners and officers will not be liable for any loss or direct or indirect damage arising from your failure to comply with this Policy. You agree and understand that you may be held liable for any losses incurred to us or our business partners or our customers or any other individual due to your violation of this Policy or any unauthorized use of the Platform and/ or Services by you. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Platform and/ or Services, remove or edit content at any time without notice to you if you violate the terms of this Policy.
Access of Platform to Minors
The Platform and/or Services are not directed at or intended for minors and children under the age of 18 years. You affirm that you are 18 years of age or above and are fully competent to understand this Policy and abide by the terms of this Policy. In case you are below 18 years of age, you may access and use the Platform only if enabled by a parent or legal guardian.
Information We Collect and Store About You
We may collect or receive Personal Information (defined below) and sensitive personal data or information (“SPDI”) (Personal Information and SPDI are collectively referred as, “Information”) voluntarily given by you with your consent when you access the Platform and/or use Services. For the purposes of this Policy, “Personal Information” means the information (whether individually or in combination with other information available or likely to be available with us) that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to a natural person. We may combine non-personal information with Personal Information, and in those circumstances, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information. We may collect or receive several types of Personal Information from and about you when you use our Platform or Services including the following information:
- (a) First and last name,
- (b) Postal address,
- (c) Email address,
- (d) Phone number,
- (e) Gender,
- (f) Nationality,
- (g) Internet/network information, such as device name, device ID, browsing history, browser type, interaction with Platform, or
- (h) Inquiry information, such as your questions/feedback to us or survey responses.
We may also collect, receive, process or store certain SPDI consisting of, but not limited to:
- (a) Password,
- (b) Financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details,
- (c) Biometric information,
- (d) Sexual orientation,
- (e) Physical, physiological and mental health condition, or
- (f) Medical records and history.
How We Collect Your Information
We collect your Information from various sources that may include, for example, the following:
- (a) You. Information you provide directly when you use or otherwise interact with the Platform and/or Services.
- (c) Third Parties. Information we collect about you from third parties or from our service providers and partners.
How We Use Your Information
We use the Information that we collect about you or that you provide to us in the following manner:
- (a) To provide you with access to Services and our Platform.
- (b) To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us from time to time.
- (c) To notify you about changes to our Platform, or Services, or any additional services that we offer or provide though it.
- (d) To improve your experience.
- (e) For internal recordkeeping and analytical purposes including data analysis, auditing and research.
- (f) To detect, monitor, investigate, deter, and protect against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
- (g) To inform you about promotions, events, updates, offers and news related to the Platform or Services.
- (h) To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide your Information.
- (i) To comply with any legal or regulatory requirement or comply with a request from any governmental or judicial authority.
To provide customer support service or resolve any request, dispute, grievance or complaint raised by you in relation to your use of the Platform or Services
Disclosure of Your Information
We may from time to time, disclose Information about you in anonymous form, non-personal information or information that does not identify you or any individual with any third party, service providers, our affiliates for, inter alia, commercial, research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes. You agree and understand that such anonymous data is owned by us and we may, in our sole and absolute discretion, sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an anonymous or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates which may include our advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, in order to help grow our business.
By using, accessing or browsing our Platform and/or Services, you consent to the disclosure of your Information by us, in accordance with the terms of this Policy. We may disclose Information that we collect, receive or you provide as described in this Policy in the following manner:
- (a) To our employees on a need-to-know basis.
- (b) To our subsidiaries and affiliates on a need-to-know basis.
- (c) To our contractors, service providers and other third parties, such as our payment processing partners who we use to support our Platform and/or Services. We ensure that such third parties and service providers bound by contractual obligations to keep your Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- (d) To a buyer or successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which information held by us about the Platform and/or Services, including Information of our customers and authorized users are among the assets transferred.
- (e) For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the Information.
- (f) To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request or authorized agency.
- (g) To enforce or apply other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- (h) If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of our customers or any third party.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your Information:
- (a) Review of Information: You may at any time request our grievance officer in terms of Clause 12 below to review the Information that you have provided to us, and we will ensure that such Information, if found to be inaccurate or deficient, shall be corrected or amended, as feasible. However, we will not be responsible for the authenticity of the Information provided by you to us.
- (b) Withdrawing Consent: You may at any-time withdraw your consent for collection and use of your Information. However, please note that if you withdraw your consent, we may no longer be able to provide you with the corresponding service for which you have withdrawn your consent. It is hereby clarified that your decision to withdraw your consent will not affect the processing of the Information based on your previous consent prior to the withdrawal and a separate request for removal will be required in such cases. If you wish to withdraw your consent under this Policy or remove your Information possessed or stored by us, you can contact our grievance officer in terms of Clause 12 below. We reserve the right to limit access to our Platform and/or Services based on such request. You will be notified by us prior to any actions taken in this regard.
- (c) Transfer of Your Information to Third-Party. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Information unless we seek your prior consent. However, this does not include Platform hosting partners, service providers and other third parties who assist us in operating our Platform, conducting our business, or providing us services in relation to Services, whether located within India or abroad, subject to such entities agreeing to keep your Information confidential and ensuring the same level of data protection that is adhered to by us under this Policy and as per applicable law. By using our Platform and/or Services, you consent to such transfer of Information to inter alia Platform hosting partners, service providers and other third parties. You agree and understand that we do not control third parties’ collection or use of your Information to serve interest-based advertising. You shall not hold us liable for any collection or use of your Information by such third parties to serve internet-based advertisements or for other purposes.
Third Party Links on Our Platform
Data Processing and Security
Security of your Information is of utmost importance for us. We have adopted security measures that are in line with the industry standards and applicable law to protect the Information that you provide to us, and to prevent unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss such Information. We take all reasonable and practical steps to protect your Information and actively pass relevant security and privacy protection certifications.
The safety and security of your Information also depends on you. In the event we are made aware of any unauthorised or illegal use of the Platform and/or Services or breach of this Policy, you shall fully cooperate with us to investigate and remedy such use or breach, as applicable.
Although we make best possible efforts to transmit and store all the Information provided by you by encrypting data in transit or in a secure operating environment that is not open to public, you understand and acknowledge that there is no such thing as complete security and we do not guarantee that there will be no unintended disclosures of any information and potential security breaches. You agree not to hold us responsible for any breach of security or for any action of any third parties that receive your Information or events that are beyond our reasonable control including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc. Any transmission of Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Platform or Services.
We may need to modify the terms of this Policy from time to time and we encourage you to review this Policy regularly. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revisions on the Platform and you will be bound by such revised/ modified terms of the Policy. We will also indicate at the top of this page when this Policy was last updated. Your continued use of the Platform or Services means that you accept all modified terms of the Policy and consent to the use of your Information in accordance with such updated Policy.
Retention of Information
We will retain your Information and any data for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted under the applicable law.